David Wolfe and Sacred Chocolate at Mission Bazaar San Fran

queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

It looks like David Wolfe and Sacred Chocolate are going to be at the San Fran Mission Bazaar today May 17 10am to 8pm and tomorrow May 18 10am to 8pm.

They will have raw chocolate samples!

“Chocolate in the Raw”

May 17th & 18th, 2008 San Francisco, CA

Join David Wolfe & Sacred Chocolate LIVE in San Francisco May 17 & 18, 2008 to taste the best chocolate ever, meet David Wolfe in person, and discover the astonishing truth about the world’s greatest food!

Both David Wolfe and Steve Adler (co-founding chocolatiers of Sacred Chocolate) will be signing David’s book “Naked Chocolate”, as well as sampling out their latest superfood-loaded, delicious raw chocolate creations.

Stop by at the Sacred Chocolate booth anytime during the two-day lively bazaar to share the Best Chocolate Ever with David and friends.

$5 flat-rate admission—free for kids under 8

Saturday, May 17, 2008 – Sunday, May 18, 2008 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

“Mission Bazaar” The Armory 14th and Mission San Francisco, California 94103 “

http://www.missionbazaar.com/about/index.html

has anyone been to the Mission Bazaar before? It looks interesting. I might go and check it out tomorrow.

Comments

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

Aww, I’m so jealous. :( Nobody interesting ever comes to Iowa.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Well, we went and David Wolfe didn’t show up. He might have gotten there after we left but we went in the afternoon and hung around for a few hours (the bazaar was very small – I was sort of disapointed) and it was after 3 pm and he wasn’t there yet. Apparently, he was there yesterday – there was more going on yesterday than today. So, we went to eat at Cafe Gratitude.

Anyway, we did get to talk to the Sacred Chocolate owner – very nice guy – and sample all the flavors of Sacred Chocolate. They have one called “Vegan Milk” that I swear tastes like Milk Chocolate! Very yummy!