Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Cleveland Raw Restaurants?

germin8germin8 Raw Master

Anyone know about Paradise Found – raw restaurant – in Cincinnati, OH? Is it good? What’s it like? What about Healthy Harvest… any good? Or are there other raw restaurants in the area?

How about Indianapolis… I’m driving thru and hoping to eat there if there is a raw restaurant. Anything there?

I couldn’t find any raw restaurant websites for either areas.

Comments

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

The closest thing to raw that I know of in Indy would be “When Eddie Met Salad”. I haven’t been there personally yet but I do know that the raw Meetup group has met there on a number of occasions.

• my brother lives in Cincinnati and I visit there frequently..i never knew there was a raw restaurant there!!! please let us know how you liked it, i am going to have to make a trip there when I visit my brother..

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Interesting name “When Eddie Met Salad”. Not all raw, but sounds like a great place. Reminds of Sweet Tomatos.

Paradise Found is listed in vegetarianusa.com. I think we may try that one…. seems like a “to go place” based on what I read: Paradise Found – The Ridge Market, 6142 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45213. 513-631-6999. E-mail: randallball@fuse.net. Juice bar offering salads, and raw food dishes to go.

Thanks all!

• skizzyskizzy Raw Newbie

say what? i live in cincinnati and have never heard of this place! i will go as soon as possible and report back!

Skizzy… looking forward to your review. I’d call ahead to make sure they exist. :o) I haven’t tried calling.

Just a quick note… these places DO NOT EXIST! I was in Cincinnati on Thursday and called Paradise Found, and it was the wrong number. Then, I called the Harvest place… and they said the address was near where they live, but the place did not exist. Too bad!

P.S. The Cleveland restaurant – The Web of Life – is not good either. The only raw food they have is for Wednesday’s raw food meet-up. So, go on Wednesdays. We went on Tuesday so there was NOTHING! The lady we met there said that place was going “downhill” just like all the reviews we read online. So, there’s nothing raw there…