Hello Everyone :)

Hi There,

My name is Nolan and I’m a DJ, producer and drummer who is currently transitioning to a raw diet. I found this place while looking for recipies and it seems like a great place to chat with like-minded people and find delicious recipies. Hopefully in time I can add a few of my own.

:)

Comments

• Welcome aboard nolanshmolan, indeed this a great place to learn about raw food and find great recipes.

• Thanks Majomi.

It seems there is a lot to learn! I’ve been interested in diet/nutrition and healthy living for a long time but it wasn’t until a few months ago I was made aware of the raw food movement. As soon as I started looking into it I realized it was the missing piece of the puzzle that made lots of other things make sense! I look forward to continuing this enlightening journey of discovery… Especially if it involves tasty AND healthy food.

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

Hi nolanshmolan! Welcome :) The raw food movement found me a few months ago as well and I am thankful it did!

• Thanks AKAAuburnEyes. I am sure glad it found me too! :)

The one thing that’s hit me pretty hard so far is how attached everyone has become to cooked food! For me it was really easy to accept eating a raw food diet in concept before I started transitioning, it just seemed so common sense I was almost annoyed at myself for not thinking of it sooner. But most of the people I’ve spoken to about the raw food diet find it almost impossible to even imagine! That’s why it’s great places like this exist where you can talk about these things with others who not only will take you seriously, but actually have loads of helpful advice too! :)