Juice Fasting

I would like to do a juice fast soon…Can any one point me to reliable info on the subject, or care to share experiences or knowledge? Thanx :)

Comments

• suekosueko Raw Superstar

I highly recommend you visit www.juicefeasting.com. There is an abundance of information on that site. I looked for information on fasting for over a year before I finally got the answers I wanted and I am currently on day 30 of my juice fast. I am feeling incredible and have plenty of energy. I would be happy to share with you my personal journey and help you in any way. What specifically do you want to know? Want to cleanse? Lose weight? Reverse a chronic disease? Break an addiction? Clear up your skin? Cure GI distress?

• Hello sueko. I did come across juicefeasting.com before posting here, but I didn’t want to pay money to join up…my first priority for juice fasting is cleansing. My second priority is (some) weight loss (btw, my user pic is old..I’ve since gained weight). Hmm, I did a master cleanse not too long ago, so I am familiar with some of the principles of fasting. I’ve also done water and tea fasts as well.

Sharing some favorite juice concoctions would be great :) I am probably going to stick to mostly veggies, adding in fruits like cucumbers, apples,and lemon, and avoiding fruits like pears, mangos, pineapples, etc….