Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

RAW delivery!

MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

Sometimes I get wistful about delivery services. Those days I used to just go home and order a pizza, and then wait in anticipation for my food to come to me, already prepared. It makes me wish there was a raw delivery service of some kind. I’m thinking I am going to order a bunch of online organic fruit that I don’t have access to normally, just to have the satisfaction of getting something to eat at my door.

Comments

• do you live in an urban area? There is raw vegan delivery in LA, maybe other cities too…

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Are you talking about fresh food or prepared raw dishes? Because quite a lot of regular grocery stores offer free delivery. Just keep calling stores until you get a postive. The people who use their services tend to be older folks, so this service is still around.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I’m thinking about purchasing raw delivery through my raw restaurant in town. But then again, I can always eat there three nights a week – perhaps i should learn to make my own dinners the remainder of the week.

• AziahAziah Raw Newbie

www.rawvolution.com does overnight meal deliveries

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Yea, that would be super awesome if we could get a company to deliver a bunch of raw ice cream, salads, etc! It just seems cozy to have it delivered, don’t really know why. We used to get Chinese food delivered to us, wish they did raw delivery. The only downside of ordering online from a raw store is that you have to wait a number of days for the food to arrive. lol

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

sorry totally off topic but,Oh look how blueberry has grown, ahhhh she is gorgeous, exactly the same colourings as Tonka. ;))

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Thank you Zoe! All the raw food really made her triple in size. ;)) Wow, it’s cool to think we have almost exactly the same color cats! Is Tonka a blue point, or lilac point?