Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Best Green Food Supplement??

have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

I am wanting to buy someone a green food supplement because I know they don’t eat well and I worry about them alot. My question is, which is best? I’d like the best one possible. There are two I was considering, but I have no idea which is better or if there is one greater than those even. The first is “Sun is Shining/Nature’s First Food” by Sun Food Nutrition, and the second is “Vitamineral green”. Anyone know which is better first or secondhand experience?? Or another? I hear people talking about both or either, but I haven’t tried either. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

nature’s first food (sun is shining) is very good. i’ve never tried vitamineral green. in fact, i remember reading somewhere that they were the same thing…

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

I hope they are. That’d make it easier. I’ve never been good at decision making.

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

I just looked it up and read, and someone said they were the same, but I wonder if things are in different amounts, or they really ARE the same? I guess If noone can tell the difference, or if noone knows I will just get the cheaper one.

• Besides plain & simple Spirulina I’ve always enjoyed Greens+ http://greensplus.com/index.php/cPath/84_21?osC… The Greens+ powder, not the capsules.

• Pure Synergy is supposed to be the best .I use it also and like it.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i don’t know those brands but blue-green algae and spirulina make me feel great.

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

I used ‘perfect food’ during my juice feast and thought it really gave me a lot of energy. The woman who runs the co op in my town also says it’s a really good one

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Ummmm…..Garden of Life Primal Defense. NOTHING beats it. I swear. I haven’t tried any of those products but my mother has and this is SUPERIOR. I also really like E3Live.

• NuttgirlNuttgirl Raw Newbie

I use Vitamineral Green and I love it! I can mix in my smoothies or just plain juice and it tastes great.