Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Best Affordable Blender

2»

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I think the most important thing is that it can stand up to daily use. Otherwise, you're going to be dealing with replacing it, regularly. 

TammiTrue
  • tedrocotedroco Raw Newbie

Epica is another great brand for manufacturing perfect blenders for daily use. Epica blender is best for making single serving smoothies and you can take it along with you. Remove the jar, put the lid on and take it anywhere. Overall, it is an amazing product. Several people loved making smoothies with it. Like other things it also comes with some drawbacks. But apart from this. It is one of the best inexpensive blenders that comes under $50. You should check kitchenwaregear.com they have a lot of variety in blenders.

• lauras46lauras46 Raw Newbie
    edited June 16

I still prefer Vitamix Vitamix for me

• rupalimittrarupalimittra Raw Newbie

I use Ninja Personal Blender, on Amazon start price is 60$ but from Chine you can order it for like 10$ LOL

I bought last year and love it, I throw in 1/2 box vanilla premier protein drink, some ice cubes and 1/2 cup frozen berries and 1/2 banana- makes a great smoothy to drink during my commute to work and filling. The blender makes quick work of grinding the ice to very fine Margarita type consistency - going to try adding matcha powder.

https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Personal-Smoothies-Blending-700-Watt/dp/B01FHOWYA2/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords-worktime- blender&qid=1623925339&sr=8-9&th=1 

ClaireT
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master
    lauras46 said:

I still prefer Vitamix Vitamix for me

Same here! My Vitamix has been so reliable.