food combining...

KelleySKelleyS Raw Newbie

i was wondering if any of y’all strictly follow the “rules” of food combining? i’ve been have digestive issues lately and i was thinking about giving it a try, i just wanted to know if anyone experienced positive results from it?

Comments

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

definitely feel positive results and i highly recommend it if you have digestive issues. the only snag is that you have to be careful not to obsess too much over it that you cause yourself worse digestive issues than if you just relaxed and ate all raw as you pleased…

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i try to eat fruit either on its own or with greens. but i am not always successful. i don’t have do many digestive problems now that i am raw though so i must be doing something right!

• I recomend trying food combining. I had really bad digestive problems after eating raw for a few months. What happens is that once the body starts cleaning itself and detoxing it is more sensitive to food combinations or lets say you notice the digestive problems more. Once I started using the food combining principles all digestive issues went away.

Natalia Rose’s books and her audio book for women (only 20 bucks and well worth the money) explains food combining really well. I suggest going to her site and downloading the detox for women as she explains food combining in great detail. (www.therawfooddetoxdiet.com)

• I have been following carefully food combining rules for almost 3 years now and I just could not go back to eat the way I was doing before. I noticed a huge difference in my digestive process as now it is digesting everything effortlessly thus avoiding creating toxins. It is difficult to adapt initially as there are several rules to follow, but with time you learn them as you go and it all becomes natural at one point. The only negative side in my opinion is that you have to forget about those “exotic” recipes mixing several ingredients (which isn’t really natural if you think about it) and you have to eat less but more frequently during your day so it does require an effort especially if you work away from home.