Any of you guys seen "Planet Green"?

I’ve really enjoyed watching this new network of digital cable called Planet Green. It is, as the name would suggest, a channel devoted to promoting the new wave of environmentalism to the mass society. There are wonderful shows that include Bill Nye and Adrian Grenier of Entourage fame. I was trying to see if you guys could get some conversations going about an attempt to get Planet Green to do some sort of coverage/special on raw foods and their benefits, both for one’s health and the environment. I think we can really start making some headway in changing the public’s general view of raw vegans, and I think Planet Green is a great place to start. Thanks!

Comments

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

It is great progress, isn’t it? I haven’t had a chance to see it yet but my husband has and was very excited for it.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I have seen it – I have been TIVOing a lot of shows on there! I don’t care for that Hollywood Green show – it seems like an excuse to have some sort of of E! channel thing on there with a bunch of celeb gossip. The Supperclub show is a little on the celeb side too.

I hope they start having more variety of shows on there. I thought that Sara Snow was one of the main people in charge of this new network but I haven’t seen her show on there yet. It is still on the other network. It would be nice to have all my green shows in the same place.