daily victories

KelleySKelleyS Raw Newbie

so many inspiring things have been happening to me since i began exercising regularly again about a month ago… i set out for my usual 45 min. jog tonight but decided to push it a little further and went for an hour! i mapped out my route when i got home and i ran a whole 6 miles, the furthest i’ve ever gone. i feel so great. now i just need to get the raw thing down again. i had a conversation with a man who has been a raw foodist for 25 years while i was eating dinner yesterday and he had so much knowledge about nutrition and everything. he just looked like he was in pristine health. i hope to be like that one day, i just don’t know if i’m on the right path getting a nutrition degree at a public university. i need to find a credible natural health college for grad school :/

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

good for you!

bastyr university in Seattle is a great natural health school. you can get a nutrition degree as part of it. the people there are really great.

• That’s great Kelley! I had a similar experience in college years ago when I used to run about a mile or so a day. I actually got curious about another route, got lost, it got dark and I had to keep running to get home. I ran 6 miles that night, found that I could do it and ran 5-6 miles a day after that.

Wonderful too that you could learn from that long-time raw foodist. You’ll get there.

• KelleySKelleyS Raw Newbie

thanks you guys!

bastyr looks incredible. i’m tempted to transfer and finish my undergrad there now… stupid UT nutrition dept.

• KelleyS, I was considering a holistic nutrition program as well…. After researching a while I found Clayton College:
    http://www.ccnh.edu/about/programs/program_home…
    Their programs look really good and I believe you can complete most of it online, but more research should be done before committing….
    I wish you the best of luck with your journey! Cheers, gg13