Greetings from India

Hi everyone. I hope all is going well. I’ve been in India for just over a week now, and have lots to share with everyone, but don’t really have time now to write an extensive post.

For now I’ve put up some pictures you can all look through. As always, they are at Roshi’s Raw Lifestyle . I’ll update with more info as I can, as I’m pretty busy and Internet is very slow here.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures :)

—Rishi

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

What beautiful photos! It looks like you had a chance to do some sightseeing. It’s a very sweet photo of your cousin. Enjoy your trip, and let us know what exotic raw goodies you sampled!

• Hanumanji…hero(?) of Ramayana…not Mahabharatha…nice pics

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

RISHI - What a nice site. Your food pics look wonderful and made me run straight to the fridge for some fresh strawberries. Your family members are lovely too. Be sure to post some more for us. I want to go to India but can’t so I really love to hear about your travel adventures.

• tggoesraw – hahah thanks for catching that. I was talking about the Mahabharata with my aunt while I was writing the post, so I think must’ve mixed them up. Corrected it now!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.