H2O

I’m curious what people use for getting the cleanest drinking water? I’m using a PUR water pitcher and wonder if that’s really doing anything? I live in Florida where we don’t have the greatest tap water. And, unfortunately am just renting an apt. right now so I can’t go too crazy with a fancy water system. Thanks!

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Prill water is inexpensive, lovely and alive… ;)

• anngoingrawanngoingraw Raw Newbie

I didn’t know anything about prill water, thanks for sharing! I have been thinking what to do with my water (i have just a “brita” jar), and this seems a good option. Have you been using it for long? Do you know if prill beads can be bought in Europe? Thanks for this idea!!

• Hey Lizzyrose71 -

I was interested in the same thing. Here is another thread about water you might be interested in…”Living Water”

http://goneraw.com/forums/6/topics/5250

Anngoingraw -

Prill beads were one of the topics in the above thread. Sites were posted that you could purchase from.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Prill beads are magnesium oxide.

Right now, I’m just using a Brita filter, a minimal filtrator IMO, which is better than my gagifying local water, but I’m saving to invest in a Berkey water purifier. Expensive but worth it. You can pour water from the Irrawaddy River into it and it comes out pure and clean. These filters are used overseas. You can always just buy the Berkey filters and make your own containers! It saves tons of money!