Comments

• Big Pharma = Big Mafia

my 2 cents The Medical Mafia

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

File a complaint here

Just click the “add comments” button.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Winona, when I tried the link, it came back as invalid.

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I am not sure most of us realize how critical this issue is. When the first vitamin is criminalized due to a patent violation, make no mistake that the fight is over and we have lost. After that, it is just a race for pharmacies to synthesize all vitamins in order to remove them from public consumption.

Just like Monsanto started putting farmers out of business who grew crops that were infested with ‘Round Up Ready’ GMO, Monsanto and big pharma will reach deals for Monsanto to genetically engineer foods without these “patented” vitamins. Monsanto will make a fortune using the legal system to force farmers to purchase their GMO nutritionally-depleted seeds and big pharma will get even bigger.

This is a fight we can’t lose. The end of natural health is much closer than any of us ever imagined.

• I agree 100% with Meditating, if people don’t realize what is going on it is basically the beginning of the end. This post deserves more attention. Up here in Canada (but I heard also in other countries) the government is trying to pass a law (Bill C51) that will virtually outlaw most natural herbs remedies and safe alternatives to protect big pharma interest. Read more: Stop Bill C51

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

From what I understand, this bill could not only criminalize the sale of neutricueticals but the definition of the word “sale” therein has been enlarged to include to give away a supplement free of charge.

• Yeah, I real shame, according to a recent study more than 70% of Canadians use Natural Products, this growing trend is due as a result of the increasing failures of Pharmaceutical products, people aren’t buying that s..t anymore and try anything natural instead. Big Pharma is trying to put a stop to it by limiting choices through government regulations. Money comes first evidently!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

So, this looks like they will just want to outlaw the supplement. But not produce – am I understanding this right? (I read it several days ago… and I’m just coming back to reply)