Nuts for Sale

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a bulk nut and seed order from Real Raw Foods (http://www.realrawfood.com/), which I intended to use on a month-long hike in the Sierras. Unfortunately, my financial situation turned sour shortly after making the purchase, and I was not granted a return – returns are only accepted for defective products. All the items listed below are truly raw – the speciality of this particular company – and are presently being stored in a cool location. Max, the coordinator of the company, assured me that these nuts and seeds will stay fresh outside of the refrigerator until the end of September, and for up to one year if frozen. Unlike the others, the almonds came from the Santa Cruz, California farmers market where I had been living from October to May. I sprouted the nuts myself, so their quality is assured. Here’s what I have to offer:

9 lbs of Organic, Raw Almonds – $8 per lb. 7lbs of Organic, Raw Macadamia nut halves – $8 per lb. 4lbs of Organic, Raw Pistachio nuts, unsalted – $8 per lb. 5lbs of Organic, Raw Brazil nuts – $6 per lb. 5lbs of Organic, Raw Chia seeds – $9 per lb. 5lbs of Organic, Raw Mango slices – $8 per lb.

As you can see, the prices I’m quoting are pretty much guaranteed to be cheaper than anywhere else you can find. I’m still taking a loss, but a small loss is much better than a big one! I just need to get these off my hands.I am willing to part with as little or as much as you are willing to buy. Orders over 5lbs will receive free shipping to the lower 48.

Thanks so much, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Moderators – I apologize if posting items for sale is against protocol on this website. I wasn’t able to find anything that indicated otherwise.

-David Patterson 

Note: be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to check out the latest quantities that are still available.

Comments

• Hi David! I’m interested, as this is a company I normally utilize anyway! I am in Canada, though- is that okay?

Nadine

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

I am interested…

• Hi guys!

I just responded to both of your emails. Thank you!

UPDATED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE:

2lbs of Organic, Raw Pistachio nuts, unsalted

• jah rawstafarijah rawstafari Raw Newbie

Hi Dave-

I would been interested in cleaning out the pistachios and chia seeds. Are the pistachios shelled or unshelled?

Thanks! Amber

• Hi Amber,

Thanks for your interest. The pistachio nuts are unshelled, but cracked and the nut itself is easily removed.

Another member expressed an interest in the 2lbs of pistachios that are left, but she has yet to confirm. The 3lbs of chia seeds are still up for sale with no contesting. Email me at davidp80@yahoo.com to let me know what you’re definitely interested in. If your order does turn out to be 5lbs, I’ll cover the shipping cost as long as you are in the lower 48.

Thank so much!

-Dave:)

• UPDATED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE:

9lbs of Organic, Raw Almonds – $8 per lb. 3Lbs of Organic, Raw Brazil nuts

• Hi everyone,

Please take note – I completely forgot to post the 9lbs of organic, raw almonds that I have for sale! They were purchased from the Santa Cruz, California farmers market while I was living there from October to May, and like the other nuts, I had intended to take them with me on my hike this summer. Since I can’t go, I would love to pass them on to you. I sprouted the nuts myself, so their quality is assured. Again,

9lbs of organic, raw almonds – $8 per lb.

Thanks guys!

• UPDATED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE:

6lbs of Organic, Raw Almonds

• Sale is pending on all remaining inventory. Thanks to all of you who expressed an interest!

Best,

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Dave,

Got my product today and it was tasty. Thanks for the deal. :)