Questions about possible clashes between different supplements?

My mother is elderly, and very likely in the early stages of alzheimer’s disease. I’m working out a raw vegan diet for her. I will be getting a significant amount of greens juice into her diet every day, but she won’t eat whole greens. And a high end blender is not an option, used or new. Greens juice is a priority, one of the reasons is that there is supposedly a link between low vitamin k levels and Alzheimer’s.

She is not able to have the most balanced vegan diet, because there are some foods that she just won’t eat, even if it would save her life. Too finicky. Soooo, for that reason and others, we are thinking of supplementing with the following:

B12 shots (I know to be careful with dosages, and taking trivita sublingual for months has had zero effect)

Barleygreen (Hagiwara’s)

Udo’s Oil

MSM (powder, mixed into smoothies)

Vitamins C (pulverized) and E (squeezed out of a gelcap), small amounts used together in smoothies

Does anyone see any possible clashes here between any of these supplements? Like, can any one of them cancel out the effects of one of the others? Also, would you recommend any others, besides gingko? Also, can you recommend the cleanest brand of powdered MSM?

I will also be getting some DMSO for her.

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

From a layperson who has taken several supplements and had B-12 shots, no, I don’t see anything. But you might want to ger her a consultation with a naturopath just to be on the safe side.