detox tips anyone?

Hey guys, I’m thinking about fasting or some other kind of detoxing to get my body clean and hopefully reduce my cravings a bit. Anyone knows where I can get info on detoxing, types of fasting, etc? It would be great if you could share your experiences so I’ll know how to expect. Thanks!!!

Comments

• lucyguard – I just finished a 10 day Master Cleanse on Tuesday and I am feeling wonderful from it. It’s quite the experience and I strongly recommend it! It consists of drinking 6 to 12 10oz. drinks of a mixture of water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup (sounds gross, it’s not!) Plus there is laxative tea to drink at night and a salt water flush in the mornings. There is a website, www.themastercleanse.com and a book that you should definitely read before you do it. There is also a bulletin board on the website to post your progress and see how others are doing, which is great for support, as some days can be pretty tough. Anyway, good luck! Hope this helps :)

• browniesbrownies Raw Newbie

I did the master cleanse once…only lasted 3 days. I would like to give it another shot though.I want to push through and really do it.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I really thrived on the MC and went all the way through to 10 days. Loved it. Not so for many others!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

fasting one day a week every week is really nice. Supporting your eating with yoga, massage and maybe colonics and enemas if you’re that way inclined also helps speed up the detox and get the nasties moving out of your system.

• RAW diet supplemented by food combining, colonics or enemans, hydrotherapy, fasting once in a while with moderation.