Opportunity to work at ANN WIGMORE`s

So I applied for a job at Ann Wigmores Health Institute in Puerto Rico.. only the home of one of the foremost proponents of the raw living foods lifestyle… I am excited and wanting to go BUT…. it is a humongous chop to salary and I have a son and a husband and responsibilities but I would love to escape to Puerto Rico and live off the land learn and help others learn.. and live on the Beach even if it were only for a few months through the winter… it is just so hard to imagine going from working $45 to $8 and hr but there is an opportunity to do other things there to earn money and all my raw living meals would be provided and the cost of living is a quarter of what we make here… and I could escape New York and be in nature which is what I have been in many ways meditating over and praying for… I just had to consult an anonymous raw food community who knows of the treasure of Ann Wigmore.. I know I have to muddle this out on my own but I wanted to hear any thoughts on the institute… or any other insights thanks..

Comments

• Hi, I hope that this works out for you. There is so much more to life than the amount of money you make. You really can’t buy that kind of experience. If you have marketable skills you can always do something else later. Just see where life leads and don’t forget to enjoy the journey. Rosemary

• Go for it!! It is an amazing opportunity.

Don’t worry about money too much. I am sure you will have what you need and more.

Good luck!!

The strawberry girl.

• Wow Rawafromama, how incredibly wonderful!! I’m envious! ;)

I know it will be hard being away from your son and husband.. what a WONDERFUL opportunity you have on the other hand!! Best of luck to you on your decsison!

• Thank you all for the encouragement I definitely need it and no money is not everything I am going to go for it .. and see where it leads me….