Yikes

I just started taking Parastat because I have been bloated and feeling like general crap for the past year -which was written off as IBS. My stomach problems developed out of nowhere and I was generally pretty healthy. I just passed some crazy looking stuff out of me and this is only day two of taking it.I would strongly recommend it to anyone with constant stomach issues that seem to have no apparent cause.I have been reading alot about parasite issues lately and tried a short wormwood/clove/black walnut program with a bit of success but nothing visible so I decided to pick this stuff up. I am hoping it continues to work because my stomach problems have been making me miserable and afraid of food. I have been up and down with raw food for the last few months because some days I can eat raw fine but the next day I eat a bite of carrot and bloat to no end. Whatever just came out of me looked like it was probably causing the problem though so I am hoping I found a solution.

Did anyone else try this stuff out with positive results?

Comments

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I didn’t know what Parastat was so I just Googled it. Interesting stuff. I’m curious to see replies. Thanks for posting.

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

Wow! I’m going to have to look into this! It might help me out a lot!! Thanks for posting this!!!

• No problem, I am glad everyone is so open on this site. It is working really well for me so I wanted others to know about it too, digestive issues seem to plague a huge number of people and apparently many of them stem from candida/parasite infections. Now I believe this. :)

• wow, where did you get this stuff – do you have to order it online or something? I definitely need to at least try it…I too have “IBS” which as I’ve done more reading really seems to be something more like SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth). I subsist off basically fruit and still get so bloated by the end of the day…but I’d be so depressed without my fresh juicy fruits every day.

• I actually picked it up at my local health food store it is about 25 bucks for a bottle of 60 pills but it is worth it. It has digestive enzymes in the blend too. I am not sure where else to get it but maybe google would bring up a few places to purchase it online. I am taking a cleanse level dose of 6-8 pills a day right now.

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Here’s one website that lists it for sale: http://www.cocoonnutrition.org/catalog/page_par…

• cool…I checked our one tiny health store here and they don’t have it, but in a few weeks I am moving back out of the boonies and re-entering city life haha, so I’ll probably be able to find it then. I hate ordering stuff online because half the time it doesn’t make it here…the mail sucks.

• I thought I would update this for all the people suffering with “the bloat” and other digestive problems that feel frustrated. I tried almost everything for the last year to help with bloating but I think it was probably parasites the whole time. After taking “Parastat” for a couple of weeks along with milk thistle I feel ALOT better and can actually eat almost anything again without getting bloated. I still had some discomfort at first but started drinking birch bark tea everyday and feel better than I have in ages as far as digestive health goes. I think the birch bark tea is helping the most actually, my acne has cleared up too.I am starting to incorporate more raw foods comfortably back into my diet too without so much discomfort:) Yay!