Extra copy of 811?

I just went to buy a used copy of Douglas Graham’s 80/10/10 Diet on Amazon, and there are currently no used copies. I’m currently a wee bit poor and can’t afford to pay the $35 for a new copy. Anyone have a copy that they’d like to sell?

Comments

• can i suggest having a look here, first

http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/sitemap.html

a lot of what doug teaches is grounded in natural hygiene…the above link is a great resource

why i mention this first is that , from what i can see, you are very into the ‘medicine’ approach to health…even ayurveda is medical, though it takes an alternative view…though it is ancient it is still borne of a tradition that imposes human theory of our nutritional needs when we are best looking at mother natures design

though i don’t accept what ayuerveda teaches, i accept that you do

for you to truly appreciate where 811 is coming from you will need to ‘suspend’ some of these beliefs and look to our design…design that is similar throughout our species….nature will do what it has to ,in spite of esoteric theories

if you look into some of the above articles and they resonte with you…and if you still want to explore 811, then i’ll be happy fo you to have my copy of 811 for the price of the postage and packaging

let me know within the next couple of weeks as i’m soon to be back ‘on the road’ , making it harder to organise sending it

peace :o)

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

this may seem totally ignorant but what is 811? I keep seeing the term and I have no idea what it is.

• Bananna1333Bananna1333 Raw Newbie

It’s short for The 80/10/10 diet. Meaning 80% of your diet from carbs, 10 from protein and 10 from fat. It’s the low fat raw vegan regime. It also includes other lifestyle items, like adequate sleep, sunshine and exercise…

It’s a good read, I buy about 95% of it. I have tried it and felt really good and looked really bright.

The take home message is that high fat diets are bad for you, even if they are raw fats. It’s also a very scientific read, he backs up his statements rather thoroughly, he wrote with great care and a lot of thought.

• thanks, el-bo! i’ll definitely check out those articles. and i guess i never really realized that i’m into the “medicine” approach to health, but you’re totally right!

• well, i hope you enjoy the link

and if you still have more than a passing interest in 811, i’ll be happy to send you the book :o)

• yes el-bo, definitely still interested! how much do you want for it?

• just pay for the postage and packaging and you can have it :o) it’ll have to be a swift transaction as i’m leaving the country next month

shoot me a mail, and you can tell me where to send it

elbow28@yahoo(dot) c o m remove spaces and replace (dot) with a dot :o)

• Have 2 copies? lol I was looking into buying it but it is too expensive at the moment.

• only the one copy…’tis my personal copy