Dehydrator coming!Ideas?

I am anxiously awaiting my dehydrator and wonder, what are your favorite things to use it for? I know it is great for crackers- what else? Thanks!

Comments

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

onion bread! There are a couple of recipes on this site. I also made the cauliflower “popcorn” listed on the homepage of this site, it’s fantastic. I love to make marinated and dehydrated eggplant. Burger patties are great to have too, especially with the onion bread. There are recipes for all of these items on this site.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

No Schicken kabobs are delicious, they’re on goneraw. Make sure you marinade the mushrooms for a while.

I also love any marinated veggies rolled with spiced buckwheat groats. You can sprout buckwheat, dehydrate, coffee grind it – ta da! buckwheat flour. You can also soak and dehydrate nuts to make nut flour for cookie recipes like the sugar cookie that was posted.

I’m drying fruit, I also like fruit roll ups.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

in addition to the above items I like to warm things up in it, like some desserts.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

Fruit that I cant buy. Like raw grapes, cantaloupe,and other melons. Breakfast muffins and dog biscuits. Alissa Cohens Corn Tortillas Oh great!