Raw restaurants in the UK

clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Anyone know of any?

I’ve been to vitaorganic in Wardor St in London (which was yum) but cant find anymore even with Googles help..

Comments

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Bummer, I guess the lack of response might give me my answer! Any mail order companies except ‘raw faries’?? I went to order from Purely Raw but they’ve stopped :-(

• FeeFee Raw Master

When did purely raw stop? Ive just been on their website and it is still offering food.

• ZanzibarrrZanzibarrr Raw Newbie

lol there’s Bonnington in Vauxhall every other sunday and SAF restaurant, old street in Camden, Inspirallounge and dragonfly up highgate for orders try funkyraw

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Thanks guys I’ll take a look!

With regards to purely raw, I got intouch with some quieries before I went on hol for a week, called them to place an order when i got back and they said they didnt do it anymore! :-(

I looked into rawfaries but only want a few things to help me stay raw whilst juggling work/life balance but they only do daily whole menus which is more than I need and my pocket can stretch to.

Think I’ll take a look at what funkyraw offer, I’m so pushed for time with 1.5-2hr commute each day