David Wolfe Live Call- Tonight!!

Join me for a special call with David Wolfe tonight at 9:30 P.M EST. Details below!

If you are excited after the call to join David’s team, please email or call me!

www.SuperFoodLiving.com

EVENT: Special David Wolfe Superfoods Call DATE & TIME: Thursday, July 31st at 9:30pm Eastern FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast—it’s your choice) For more information about this event (including phone number) CLICK THIS LINK NOW… http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=3716715

Comments

• Thanks lhkorn99! I am going to listen in…I have been hearing a lot about David and would like to know more!

• Awesome! It’s going to be an amazing call! After the call tell me what you think!

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Sounds great I have heard about him, Is there anything you can tell us about what to expect?

• David Will be talking about Superfoods, the benefits, and why he is partnering up with a company called Elements for Life (www.Superfoodliving.com). And also about an opportunity for joining his team (which you can do from anywhere you want in the world)!

If you like what you hear on the call, email me or call me after 917 916 2484, or Lhkorn99@aol.com

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

thanks ihkorn99 I will check out this site

• Sure! It will be the best conference call ever! See you there!

• what did you think of the call?