Difficult to find

Can someone recommend a website? I can’t find raw cacao or raw nori. Is there anything else that is tough to find that I haven’t noticed yet? I live in Boulder, CO and it’s pretty easy to find things here, but as a newbie, I may be thinking something is raw that isn’t (yes, I’m going to read that post about what is and what isn’t). Thanks!

Comments

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

Amazon is a great place. Also, www.NaturalZing.com (additionally, I have a list of resources and recommendations on my website here: www.KristensRaw.com/store

Cheers,

Kristen Suzanne

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables sells very good nori(both raw and toasted) and several other seaweeds. I buy direct from them and avoid stores now. I got sick of getting rancid nuts and spoiled foods from some of the stores. Maine Coast harvests a lot of their own seaweeds and they send out every batch of their product to be tested for contamination. They are very honest and nice people.

http://www.seaveg.com/

They are closed until Sept 3rd, but they are well worth the wait. I buy in bulk from them, too, and save a ton of money. The seaweeds are fresh(and I mean fresh!) and the price is great. I try to stay away from most stores, even the raw stores, although some things I still get. I try to buy direct from growers and processors and farms.

• Do you have a health food store like a Co-Op? They should have both.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

www.livingnutritionals.com raw cashews, raw macadamia nuts are also available here at that site

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

I like naturalzing.com. They have good variety and their service is good.

TomsMom – Please tell us more places where you direct order from!

I recommend making your own nut butter. Most almond butter isn’t raw and is rancid or nearly rancid. Not cool!