Very interesting video...

Bananna1333Bananna1333 Raw Newbie

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/arch…

This seems so compelling…not to negate critical thinking on the subject, but it really has shaken me today.

Comments

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

I have been watching, Know The Cause for about 4 years. I agree with much of the information he has spoken on concerning, fungus and disease. If you start putting all the dots together they will eventually connect.

• ZanzibarrrZanzibarrr Raw Newbie

Hmm, dunno. That cancer IS a fungus? So many different types of cancers, and some thriving in alkaline milieux… it sounds all so simplistic… and that guy saying he got rid of it with garlic?? and saying, “if the person’s tumor is catabolic ( alkaline), the baking soda could result in growth of the tumor…” it’s just such a whole heap of nonsense… catabolic means the breaking down of complex molecules and the chemical reactions occurring from it, if I remember well… Well, anyway if it works, it works, but it doesn’t sound serious to me.

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

If there is such a strong link between so many chemical substances known to cause cancer, how is cancer predicated on the presence of fungi? At first blush, that doesn’t make sense. I have serious doubts about this guy’s new story too. I am familiar with this doctor. I have googled him in the past and if you use the right search terms you will discover something he probably doesn’t want you to know.

I have always been interested in what appears to me to be the urban legend of cancer not being able to thrive in an alkaline body. I suspect this story is similar to conventional doctors blaming heart attacks on cholesterol when 50% of those that have heart attacks have normal cholesterol. Perhaps cholesterol is responsible for certain type of heart attacks, but doctors aren’t telling us that because they are too busy making sure every adult, and now children as young as 8, takes statin drugs and keeps employing them to write the Rx.

I have never discovered even the smallest study that shows a correlation between cancer and an acid state. It doesn’t seem odd to me that there could be some truth to the theory with some cancers, but I can find not one single, tiny study of any kind. While most research is done to promote an idea that will secure a treatment and thus a profit, there is still plenty of research done that is otherwise funded. We all know this because there is plenty of research on eating produce, health benefits of many herbs, and the value of most vitamins. There are plenty of very small studies done in the US in the last decade on the benefits of fasting, which was not a theory intended to promote a product for big pharma or conventional medicine. These types of studies are usually done with small groups and replicated enough to be given accepted scientific credence to a theory, but there are out there.

While doing research on cancer and the acid state, I discovered this doctor practicing in Italy who was treating cancer patients based on this theory. He was injecting sodium bicarbonate into their cancers. According to the press, his license was taken away after one of his patients died from a sodium bicarbonate overdose and not from her cancer.

Now I am not blind to the fact that if he was on to something he might have been a persecuted doctor, but I didn’t find stories of patients coming forward at his hearing and saying they believe they were cured by him. Doctors persecuted and prosecuted for alternative medical theories is yet another topic that interests me. I have looked into several US doctors who I suspect or believe were prosecuted for offering legitimate alternative cancer cures and, if convicted or not, most of them seemed to have many patients that believed, perhaps correctly or incorrectly, that their doctor had cured their cancer using a non-FDA approved treatment. This guy didn’t have that although I understand there is now one person who has made a YouTube video stating they believe the doctor cured their cancer. For whatever it is worth, the news actually reported that he could offer no proof that any of his patients had been curred or that their cancer growth was delayed following his sodium bicarbonate treatments. Furthermore, it was report in at least one news article that his patients had a very high death rate from cancer. It could be entirely true that most of his patients came to him in the latter stages of cancer and after their bodies had been ravaged by conventional treatments, but we don’t know that either way. If memory served me right, I read that the patient who died had not received conventional medical treatment for her cancer.

When I saw the video posted I immediately thought I recognized this doctor. I previously saw a video of him talking about his cancer/acid theory. I was sure it was the same guy and after double-checking my suspicions were confirmed. Now he is using an entirely different theory to underpin the sodium bicarbonate treatments. Given that he has completely changed gears, you would have to consider the possibility that he is a physician no longer licensed to treat patients but who can still hold himself out with the title of doctor; he has a history of work based on the sodium bicarbonate theory; his past work and/or research may be all he ever has as a doctor given his current circumstances. He may well be trying to make a living off of what he has and speaking or writing about his “new” theory may be the only way he can do it.

Interestingly enough, when I googled his name with the words “cancer” and “fungi,” the articles on his dead patient and losing his license don’t come up until later in the lists where people are less likely to read them. However, google him without the fungi and they come up much earlier in the list.

Personally, I will not entertain his theory without something more reliable.

• Bananna1333Bananna1333 Raw Newbie

Wow….way to critically think…I will have to critically think on this for awhile….lol.

• I have read in The China Study the link between carcinogens and animal protein that really gets you thinking. When your body is exposed to carcinogens it creates the opportunity for illness. They lie in wait for the right opportunity to grow. What actually allows illness, for example cancer, to grow and flourish? Can eating the wrong foods create an environment that alows this growth? Who is T. Colin Campbell, PhD? He is not some guy who sold some books on nutrition that didn’t have any experience or education in the field. He is a very respected and well known nutritionist, a leader in health and human nutrition. (I am not saying he is all knowing or that he is correct in his findings…but I do happen to agree with him and his team and their findings.) He Created, organized and lead experiments in human nutrition and health for the last 40 years all over the world, in the labs and in the field with humans. And like he has stated, nothing is 100% when it comes to nutrition and health. Even what we know about smoking and lung cancer. The statement that smoking causes lung cancer is not 100% fact. But we have enough proof from studies, experiments and human study that if you smoke cigarettes, you have a greater chance of getting lung cancer.

Similarly with all types of cancers, heart disease, diabetes and more, consuming a diet containing even a small amount of animal protein greatly increases your risk of disease; especially disease of affluence, (cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc.)

It is a very informative read. I will be giving it as gifts this year!

Meditating? Have you read any of his writings, specifically The China Study and if so, what are your thoughts?

yup, not very surprised. Although, for sure I wouldn’t recommend people to have an acidic condition! lol I don’t even know if NaHCO3 has a systemic impact on your global ph, or if it just modifies your gastric acid ph ( which wouldn’t be great). So then what kind of a plaster would that be on a cancer growth.. well anyway…

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

I didn’t watch the video but I know about this subject. I think it is very interesting as well. My younger brother died of cancer on JUne 5th of this year, so, wow, 2 months ago already, and I have given a lot of thought to the subject. I can tell you that for the last 2 years of his battle with cancer he was completely addicted to sugar. Especially towards the end- every time I saw him he was eating some type of candy or another. The need for sugar had almost completely overtaken his whole being- and yes- I would say from an intuitive standpoint that I did feel that his entire body was taken over by fungus.

Another interesting thing I noticed: my neighbor has been fighting brain cancer for the past 2 years. She was going downhill fast at first. But then her son was diagnosed with diabetes and she was forced to remove all sugar from her house. Incredibly, she started to improve. Last month they checked and said that all of her cancer was gone.

I am not saying that sugar causes cancer. I’m just sharing some things that I noticed firsthand that really got me thinking about this subject.

Obviously, there are also other things that can cause an acid environment in the body besides sugar (flesh, acid thoughts, etc.) but I thought this would be interesting to share.

• Thank you Jellibi,

I am so sad to hear about your brother. It is very interesting to hear about his need for sugar. Cancer is very prevalent in my life as well.

I also just thought of something else that I read recently that I wanted to share (Kevyn’s words global ph got me thinking about it)... I read about this in a Waldorf parenting magazine and the author was an anthroposophic physician and she was talking about a sort of “global cancer” that was happening. Something she said really caught my attention—she said—if you want to see what cancer looks like outside of the body—how it manifests as a sort of cancer of society—go into somewhere like Target. Look at all of the dead, lifeless, material hanging everywhere, sitting on every shelf, waiting to be consumed. That is also cancer.

So, obviously you have gathered by now that I am not a scientific person at all, but this really made sense to me.

Dead food, dead products, all of it being consumed at a rate faster than anyone needs it, as if the organisms don’t even have any control over themselves anymore and just consume more and more of this dead stuff. That’s cancer. It makes sense to me.

Okay, I’ll quit here. But I probably could go on and on. My husband is really getting tired of hearing me talk about this but it really fascinates me!

• I am not educated in this area. However, it seems strange to me that they would say that cancer is a fungus. I thought that cancer was actually cells created by the body that were warped in some way. They even mentioned on the video about how that the composition of a regular body cell and a cancer cell are basicly composed the same way. I DO believe, however, that candida in the body can poison the system to the point that a cancer would form in whatever area tends to be the weakest in that individual. When they say cancer is white it really does not prove anything to me. Any way, Bananna, thanks for posting it because either way, it was a wakeup call for me!

yes, yes, that’s all true, the link between fungus and cancer, acidic condition and illnesses, carcinogens etc… the thing is he is saying, cancer IS a fungus, and I think maybe it’s a bit of a shortcut. I myself am clearly addicted to sugar and know intuitively very well that it’s the candida manipulating me, so I won’t contradict you jellibi, for sure! :). But I don’t think he should say cancer is a fungus. First because I don’t think cancer means anything, there are so many different types of “cancers”! I don’t know what to say about: it is white so it is a fungus.. errr and neither about sodium bicarbo in injections. another thing is, for sure it is already better than the total lack of understanding and knowledge the current medical profession has of it and even of what an acid/alikaline balance is. But look jellibi at how you say ” I am not saying that sugar causes cancer” and you are not even a medic. I don’t think he should say cancer IS a fungus. And I have been told that some cancer thrive in alkaline systems, is that true? WHat do you think, jellibi, Kirsten?

• I just read your last comment, jellibi! We must have been postin close to the same time. Global cancer! Wow, great point! Hope everyone reads your post!

hmmm, I don’t know. I guess I wouldn’t say that cancer is a fungus though. I would say that cancer is, well, a disconnection from the life source. Or a sort of consumption of dead materials that don’t have a life source anymore, or at least we don’t know what that life source is anymore. And then we consume it and we have all of this dead stuff hanging around our beings and our bodies don’t know what to do with it. But for some reason the fungus thrives off of it- lives off of it- wants more and more and causes us to want more and more.

Of dead things that are disconnected from the life source I mean everything- dead food, television (dead, lifeless information), shopping, a lot of people’s jobs where they just move dead, lifeless information around, the education system today. My husband is a construction worker and he mostly works in schools and all of the schools going up around here don’t even have chalk boards- they have screens instead. Children learning from a screen- that makes me cry. That’s dead information.

Okay, this probably sounds way out there to everyone, I understand. But this is just how I feel about it.

• I don’t know either. I am not a doctor (not that THEY know;)

I am not sure about cancer being a fungus…Dr. Simoncini states that a tumor is the body’s reaction to the candida overgrowth or a FUNGAL infection. I think there is still something wrong with that because the fungal infection is also a symptom of something else, is it not? Cancer is not a fungus. The fungus is just another symptom and the sodium bicarbonate therapy he uses is treating a symptom instead if finding the cause and changing direction from that cause as to not create an environment for illness again.

I guess if he thinks cancer is a candida overgrowth, one could help the body be rid of the candida and create a healthier balance in the body, but I still think that the fungus is just another symptom. aaah…I have no idea what cancer is. I WOULD like to know more about his case studies, numbers, outcomes…of EVERYTHING, not just a few cases that have proven success.