raw in Stockholm

I will go to Stockholm next week and I suppose it is quite an expencive place. Do any of you know how expencive it really is, how much does fruit cost for example? Could you recommend some HFS or places good to shop at? Thanx

Comments

• Hey flybaby! Cool that you are going to Sthlm. I don’t actually live there myself (I live in the south of Sweden) but have been there lot’s of times. I suppose Sweden is quite expensive compared to many other countries, and Sthlm is probably the most expensive city in Sweden. I guess a kilo of bananas would set you back about $4 and a kilo of oranges or apples would be about $5, organic of course, the regular stuff is much cheaper. During summer and early autumn I think there is a farmers market at Tessinsparken in Östermalm and at Katarina Bangata in Södermalm. A couple of stores worth a visit are Good Store at Skånegatan and Götgatsbackens Hälsokost at Götgatan, who sell fruits and health food stuff. Herr Spiridon at S:t Eriksgatan 88 is (as far as I know) the only raw food place and I think it’s only take away. That’s all I can think of for now, I’ll get back to you if something else comes to mind. Have a great time in Sthlm!