Green Star juicer

MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I am doing a juice fast/feast and have decided to go all the way and get an awesome juicer. I’d like to see if there’s anyone here who has one and if they can give me a review…

How does it do with fruits? I am excited about getting green blood into me, but what about the fruits…

And how is cleanup? a few minutes?

Comments

• JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

After seeing Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes give a talk last night in Vermont, my husband and I are going to get a juicer! We are thinking the Green Star might be the best since the juices last longer.

Anyone have one? Who's loving there's?? Would love to hear any reviews or words of caution

• i have a breville juicer. I love it. works great, easy cleanup, no problem w fruit.

what kind of juices do you do on the juice feast?

• JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

I honestly don't know much about juicing but want to start drinking green juices on a regular basis and it seems the Green Star can do that. I believe it can even do wheat grass and other tough greens....Plus it doesn't oxidize the juices so they will last several days longer according to Matt Monarch and some reading I've done. My husband is also very interested in juicing as well so we are willing to invest in the best model for our needs. I'll have to look into the Breville as well.