What happened to Pianessima?

MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I probably mispelled her name, but noticed that I have not seen her around in AWHILE. Not since the June 811 challenge.

If she reads this: You’re missed! Hope you’re doing well.

Comments

• I’ve missed her too. Hopefully she is doing something fun and will be back soon. Peace, Karuna

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

We miss you Pianissima!

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

She has a Myspace webpage:

http://www.myspace.com/portersinger

I’m not a member or I would contact her myself, lol. I agree, she is missed!

• last time i saw her, it was on the tale end of a little disagreement between us….i hope that had nothing to do with it…..

i have been meaning to apologise to her, if she felt i had been out of order but i’ve not seen her since

i should probably check her myspace and contact her over there…....

i don’t wanna assume that anything i did was important enough for her to dissapear from here, just looked like it , timing-wise…..

i know she was involved in her newly-released music so i hope she’s just been too involved with that and will return soon with stories of great success

• I’m new here, so I never ‘knew’ her, but wow, I just checked out her link and her music is amazing! I love her voice and music style. :)

I hope she’s just busy with her music and will return when she’s ready.

• Looks like she is on tour according to her myspace tour map.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

wow. i was just checking on the forums and saw my “name.”

not to worry… i am touring indeed and have a new album, which i’ve been busy at work promoting, but i also made a decision to give myself a little space to explore raw foods without getting any feedback for a while. just to clear my head.

i do check here occasionally. thanks for the concern. i’m so touched! =)