Delicious patties

I made a batch of Annie Pho’s Chicks Pate but I processed it instead of blending and it came out runny- so I added more nuts and seeds and I wound up with alot of it- it was still pretty wet so I decided to dry it out in the dehydrator and formed it into thin patties- to my surprise they ‘crisped’ up and became so delicious! Now I want to make more patties of various types- any recipes or ideas welcome- for lunch today I ate the patties with slice of tomato and avocado and it was so good!

Comments

• Where can I find the recipe for Annie Pho’s Chick patties?

• I got it from her book- it is basically sunflower pate similar to the ones on here and she adds tumeric to hers

• Have you tried Ani Phyo’s sun burgers?? I love them! And it’s great that you can change the veggies and they still come out pretty good… Even if you don’t dehydrate them they’re awesome.. My SAD boyfriend even likes it! And today I made the recipe of Veggie Nuggets I found here, you could make them into patties.. It was delicious!

• I really like Allisa Cohen’s Carrot-Pecan Burgers.

http://www.goneraw.com/recipes/89-Carrot-Pecan-...

Also Ani Pho’s Garden Pate is really good. You’ll have to check out her book for that one.

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Someone just this week posted a recipe for sprouted black bean burgers here. I don’t sprout legumes, but I made them with soaked sunflower seeds and they are delicious!!! Really. I make many a raw burger and these were by far the best I’ve had.

• Thanks!