Is your diet adequate on Fitday?

Being pretty new to raw, it’s been interesting putting my daily intake into the program and seeing how it comes out… but I have a really slow 3rd-world dial-up internet connection (in Ethiopia), so I usually run out of patience before the end. What I’m wondering is this- has anybody put their daily intake into that system and found a “perfect day” nutrient-wise by their standards, say leaving B12 out of the equasion? I’m curious, as I can’t seem to get things in a good balance with all the nutrients, and fat at a reasonable level. I’m not really obcessing about this, just seeing it as kind of a challenge. I’d love to hear what “success” you’ve all had. (If so, would you be so kind as to share what your intake was??)

Comments

• when following 80/10/10 to the letter i max most of my %ages out…don’t get too worried , they seem to be kept artificially high so to be accurate for those on a depleted, cooked diet

also , try this

http://spaz.ca/cronometer/

it’s a self-contained, free to download, calorie/nutrient tracking programa…it’s not a huge download, and onve youhave it, you will no longer need to be connected to the net to have your tracking fun :o)

• Yes, more than adequate.

• http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.ht…

I don’t update it anymore, but you can get a general idea there. I am NOT on an 80/10/10 diet; I eat more fat than that.

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

on this same topic: does anyone using nutridiary want to try to get them to add in some more raw stuff? I’d love them to have chia seeds, hemp, etc. as choices..

• Hi Superfood, Thanks for your responses. That intake looks great, but like a ton of fruit and greens…. just curious, how many pounds of produce do you buy every week? Is most of it organic?

• Yes, I exercise 2-3 hours daily and I need more fat right now, just going by how I feel good and what I think my body needs.

I don’t know how many pounds of produce. Most of it is organic. I probably spend 15-25 (US$)/day on groceries.