good old stand-bys

I am curious about what you all turn to on a regular basis, what you make again and again because it is easy, satisfying and delicious! For me it is Spinach Hummus, flax crackers (made with lots of veggies in them),”Fast Food” (avocado and miso mash wth corn and tomatoe- I have eaten many bowls of that this summer!), kelp noodles with veggies (see “My Lo Mane”), some kind of seed pate for nori rolls what about you?!

Comments

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

I love kale salad with a rich pine nut and tomato dressing, Add some seaweed, zucchini to the salad and hey presto. I love it and eat every day.

• I always go back to nori rolls made with shredded jicama, red bell pepper, avocado, sprouts, and fresh cilantro and/or basil. I find that smelling and tasting the fresh herbs is very calming and really gets the digestive enzymes flowing. At our house, we eat these often as a first course for dinner.

• nori rolls with seed pate, greek salad, zoe’s spring onion cheese, zucchini noodles with rawvolution marinara sauce, corn chips with guacamole (and cafe gratitude refried beans if i’m really hungry), onion bread, green smoothies and tons of fruit!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

PATE!! Lots of pate – carrots and nuts, usually. Nori rolls. Fruit smoothies. Oranges. Avocado with salt and lime. Loads of fruit. Can’t get enough melons at the moment.

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

all recipes on this site: jennifer corbleets brownies, cheezy nips, sprig onion cheese, nacho cheese, authentic hummus