It is never too late...

To sit in solitude and say a prayer of gratitude…

Why is it that holidays like Thanksgiving are focused on gratitude but every other day of the year is just like the other, just another day to follow the last while most people just go on with their life and let gratitude pass. Every day we wake to see another is a blessing in itself. Don’t you agree?

I am feeling very grateful today and wanted to share the energy and ask of you, if you care to share, to list a few things that you are especially thankful for today.

In closing, every day should be thanks-giving… so Happy Thanks-Giving my friends!

Today I am especially grateful for: love and support, the ability to touch lives and be touched by lives, the sun beating on my bare skin and how I was able to mentally keep my cool when I generally would of beem moody over the humidity, my Mom and German Shepherd – Dante, the ability to go shopping for my Mom’s birthday and not give in to my shopping addiction and selfislhy overspend on things I do not need (I didn’t buy anything for myself and was very happy that I was able to control this), the last few little strawberries harvest in my garden, the tomato that is getting so plump it looks as if it’s going to break off the vine, the colors of the lemons on our lemon tree and the way water from the sprinkles dances all over them, the ability to WALK and function, the prints of earth on the bottoms of my feet when I walk barefoot (GOD I LOVE THAT!!!) and of cours, all of you!

Please share a few of yours, let’s a circle of grateful energy in this post : )

Pink TuTu Twirls, Johnny

Comments

• chicorychicory Raw Newbie

I am grateful for so many things in life, big and small….. That I still have my eyesight, and my hands still work well enough for me to sculpt, and my feet to walk! Grateful for a supportive, gentle, centered partner, my two rescued feline furballs keeping me toasty at night, the toads that come out to play here after it rains, the house cricket serenading me from a crack in the floor, blankets, simple food, and shelter, catching a milkweed seed and making a wish, a loving diverse family, wood thrush song, crispy fall leaves, contagious raucous laughter