Raw food lingo for this site...My corny post, but I think it'll be fun

I was just posting a comment and noticed how the person I was responding to was using internet lingo. So I had to look up the initials she was using (ROTFL) BECAUSE i’M NOT TOO IN THE KNOW ABOUT INTERNET LINGO these days. tHEN i THOUGHT…HEY! JUST FOR FUN,WE SHOULD MAKE UP OUR OWN RAW FOOD lingo for this site.(oops, didn’t mean to hit the caps key. I learned that caps are reserved for enfasis, highlighting, and screaming at folks…ha ha ha) Afterall, if you’ve noticed that with us all having so much in common, we’ve created our own little culture here. I know this may seem really silly to some, but after the fighting that just took place in the last forum I was in, I thought we could use some light-hearted fun. Even as adults we should learn to laugh, have fun, and let go (even be silly) sometimes too ya know!

Here’s how it goes…I’ll add a vegan lingo term with its initials and give the meaning, then the next person will copy and paste the new lingo word I’ve created then, add their own underneath.So, hear goes my first attempt.

RALI! stands for Raw And Loving It!

Comments

• cute idea :)

IWTI – stands for I Will Try It (as in, hey, that looks like a great recipe, IWTI for dinner)

• Oh that’s a good one littlegems! BTW (by the way) I enjoyed your website. One day, I’m going to purchase one of your beautiful pieces of jewelry.

Here’s another one…

IWTI – stands for I Will Try It (as in, hey, that looks like a great recipe, IWTI for dinner)

MIW stands for Mouth Is Watering (another reply to add as a comment to someone’s new recipe post) ;-)