Possible Virus attn Kandace and Ray

Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

I have Noticed a lot of peoples posts are duplicating more than normal and at different times for the same post. Could the troll possibly sent the site a virus?

I am only guessing it is just that it is occuring now that makes me suspicious

Comments

• I’d guess its a bandwidth error or something similar. It probably submits the same information 2 or three times as it tries to load. Have you noticed unusually slow loading times? Though it would be slightly amusing, I doubt any of these turd-brains have the “h@x0r$” skills to introduce a script that would make duplicate posts.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

I could just be paranoid. But it just seems strange that it is happening now I know there is sometimes duplicates normally but I am also getting a new error when the site does not load. to strange for me. I know some IT people that if they know how to do it would make them so happy and they are jerks to say the least and would find this kind of thing very funny. There are trolls everywhere

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

It is the server. (Gateway Error – a Gateway is a server) Everyonce and a while it gets slow. The posts duplicate if people click Submit or Enter more than once and by the time it goes through you have more than one post.

Just click submit once and your posts should go through – even if you get that error. That is what I noticed.

I have deleted some of my duplicate posts. can I delete the duplicate topic also?

and yes we can I deleted the extra one of these.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Not to fear – this isn’t a virus! We are actively working on the site this week, so that may account for some performance weirdness.

You can indeed delete posts. Topics, try mousing over the topic name when you are in the topic. Do you see an edit/delete choice?