Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Sorry, Some Posts are Going to Get Deleted

kandacekandace Raw Newbie

As many of you have noticed, we’ve had a barrage of salacious, sexual and threatening posts lately. This just won’t do!

To tackle this, I am going to be deleting some posts for the next little bit while we wrestle this forum back into shape. Hopefully, this won’t go on for long as we like to keep Gone Raw as open as possible.

In the meantime, I’ll apologize in advance if something gets deleted that you feel shouldn’t be – we’re dredging through hundreds of posts a day, many by the same individuals, and we may make some mistakes along the way.

If you are a regular member here, please don’t take it personally – we’re doing our best here. And, if a post or image is deleted, please write me personally if you have any questions at all.

Thanks for your understanding!

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

thanks for your work on this site Kandace, it is much appreciated!!

• Thank you for your diligence on this. People don’t understand how difficult it is to maintain an open forum. The only other way would be to have every post go to the moderator for approval before it hits the board. With as HUGE as this site is, that would get insane.

• Thanks Kandace. Please do whatever you have to do. I miss how things used to be.

• Thanks, I appreciate your efforts.

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

Thank you Kandace – all your hard work is truly appreciated.

• Thank you Kandace and Ray, and especially for such a wonderful site for such a wonderful community to get together.

• Thank you, Kandace. I appreciate all you are doing and know it’s not a fun task.

• We all need to hold our highest vision of GoneRaw instead of dwelling on the recent disturbing issues. With all of our positive energy and visualization, plus Kandace and Ray’s hard work, our beloved community forum will be restored for our shared benefit.

Blessings and gratitude to Kandace, Ray and anyone else who may be working behind the scenes to create this synergistic treasure!

• Many thanks.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Thank you Kandace and Ray. I very much appreciate this site and your efforts to keep things on an even keel.

• Thank you for your diligence and time. Considering that I’ve noticed there are upwards of 10 – 14 accounts that are posting and fueling the junk flying around, you certainly have your work cut out for you.

I also appreciate the fact that other GR members are NOT allowing themselves to be instigated further by this.

Thank you again and may your time spent on this be recovered. : ) Peace, health and blessings.

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

Thank you so much. I appreciate the haven that is goneraw and all the work you and Ray put into making this a safe and comfortable community.

• thanks so much for all your efforts Kandace & Ray..

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Thank you!!! I know it’s not easy but believe me it’s soo worth it for us who use this right. I can’t tell you how nice it is to have you two to help us out.

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Just want to second all of the above notes of gratitude to kandace & ray for all of their hard work & patience.
    Cheers to you!! :)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Me too, me too! I love goneraw (& Kandace & Ray) too! :)

• Jenoz: Beautiful statement. Popping in to add my feel good love energy to the mix. I love this place and that is all!

• Thank you.I haven’t really gotten comfortable posting here yet but I have been lurking for ages and it was really bugging me, watching what was going on.  Gone Raw is the best Raw site on the ‘net – let’s keep it that way!

• I’m very new to raw and if it weren’t for all the lovely people who give so freely of their time and energy here I probably wouldn’t be sticking to the raw lifestyle to the degree that I am. I went overnight from SAD to about 70/80% raw and have used this site on a daily basis to stay that way. So thank you to everyone for making my transition so positive…I write this as I’m munching my way through a recipe from this site (long live Zoe, Chris and their sunflower seed cheese:)

• Thanks y’all. We seriously appreciate your kind words. It’s really unfortunate when someone comes along to spoil the party for all of us. We’re working on it!

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

Thank you for all the work! You guys rock! Is there a way we can help? I threw out an idea in another thread here so let me know. hugs

• agreed. i cannot fathom the work it takes to upkeep a site like this. i hope it is a labor of love! s

• drgonflydrgonfly Raw Newbie

Thank you so much Ray & Kandace! I don’t know where I’d be in my raw lifestyle if it wasn’t for this site. Your hard work & care for this raw community it so appreciated!

Wind to your wings!

• I cannot imagine the work that you are putting into this, thank you for all your work, this is the best site on the web.

• Thanks, things have been pretty scary (and quite disturbing) lately.

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

Thank you for all of your hard work, long hours, and brainstorming in keeping this a site where people can learn and share without the harassment. You have handled it so professionally while keeping your cool thru it all… Goneraw is fantastic!

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Namaste

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Thank you Kandace and Ray for creating this site and keeping it clean this site means a lot to me. From both the receipes and most of all the people

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

The rainy state of Oregon thanks you. So do the ducks.