carrot pulp

beate64beate64 Raw Newbie

Hey there, does anyone have ideas how to use a big bowl of carrot pulp? I’ve made some carrot juice last night for dessert and mixed 2 bananas in and a few dates, yummy :))) Now I have a mixing bowl full of carrot pulp in the fridge…

Comments

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I always want to use the pulp when I juice things. I used to cook carrot muffins but no more. If you go to the recipe tab and type in “carrot pulp” several recipes come up. I just posted a Raw Coconut Carrot Macaroons I found on the web. It sounds good.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

There is raw carrot cake or raw carrot bread, but that can get to be much. I now put it in the garden for compost.

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Renee’s Crisps or carrot crackers is also tasty!!!

• beate64beate64 Raw Newbie

Great guys, thanks so much! I will do everything carroty the next days I guess ;))) Quinoa is already soaked and ready to sprout, guess I make the macaroons first, they sound awesome, thank you! I know I should have just give it into the search engine, did not think of that last night, was too tired and full of carrot juice ;)) My husband is liking the raw food more and more and admits to its benefits :)) Just got to make some compromises in regards of his comfort food… homemade hearty bread and potatoes, but I can live with that :)) Got to make more sprouted dehydrator bread…