30 Days

kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Did any of you catch the episode of 30 Days where a hunter named George went to live with a vegan family for 30 days? I just saw it a couple days ago (no cable here) – it was really quite incredible! Something that struck me is how much George changed his thoughts about the meat industry after seeing first-hand some of the horrors. I was really impressed with the guy and his willingness to go into a completely foreign environment and not only learn about something he didn’t necessarily believe in, but also to come away with fresh ideas!

Comments

• I’d like to see that. I didn’t see where/how it’s available to watch. Is there a way to view it? The one with Morgon Spurlock living on the Indian Reservation looks really good, too. (You probably already knew that Spurlock did “Super-Size Me” and appears in a few raw food docs now, too, and his wife is a vegan chef.) :)

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I don’t watch TV but watch the internet regularly. I never heard of this program until now but it sounds interesting. I think I just found the video 30 Days – Animal Rights.

I hope we enjoy it.