Holidays are upon us!

This time of year is my favorite!!! Its also hard because it’s one of my fondest with memories of pumpkin pie, apple cider, candies/carmel apples, Yule time cookies, fudges, apple pies, etc etc.

Now that I’m a raw lover I have found substitutes like raw pumpkin pie, apple pie, breads, cookies, etc.

Sooooooooooo I’m asking everyone to pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee get your creative juices flowing cuz I’m ready to uncook up a storm of raw goodies and I know the best place to find recipes for them is right here on GONE RAW!!! Where the very BEST recipes are found!

I’ve got my own creative juices flowing too and hope to come up with some Delicious recipes, or find them, for making goodies to give out to friends and family.

In fact I’m starting tomorrow to work on the very best raw pumpkin pie. I’m sure the defects will be happily gobbled up. grin

Comments

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

I have a great ebook dedicated entirely to the holidays available on my website. This month’s monthly email newsletter that I’m sending out has info about Raw holidays and a super recipe in it.

Cheers, Kristen