Anyone from Eugene, OR??

I just moved here and would love a raw food buddy, preferably female. I am 25 and I work at the U of O in a cancer lab.

Comments

• RCBAliveRCBAlive Raw Newbie

Hey Jessca. I was sitting here on the phone with my sister who is not a raw foodist, but is a vegetarian who lives in Eugene. As we were chatting, I opened Gone Raw and the first thing I saw was your post. If you haven’t already done so, please go to Sundance Natural Foods on 24th and Hilyard. It is very awesome! Not only did they have a wide variety of organic produce, they also have a salad bar and other prepared food, some of which is raw. I am sure that you could connect with other raw foodists by hanging out and asking around.

When I visited last year I was thrilled that I could get most of the raw food supplies I wanted and needed. You are lucky to have an abundance of organic produce all over Oregon. I hope this helps.

• thanks for your reply! I havent been to sundance yet, but I will now! I really love it here in Eugene; it’s a great place.

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

HEY!! have fun in Eugene. I don’t live there now but it’s my hometown.. I think as a raw vegan you shouldn’t have much trouble there.. especially with the vegan part