88 lbs released

here’s a link to my before and after pics

http://www.rawfoodtalk.com/showthread.php?t=45435

Comments

• 1sweetpea1sweetpea Raw Newbie

OMG!!! You are positively glowing in the “after” photo! You look outstanding! Congrats! I lost approximately the same amount of weight as you 13 years ago and I felt like a new person. No joke. Of course, I was the same person inside, but with the new outward appearance, it fueled the confidence inside as well. Cheers!

• springleafspringleaf Raw Newbie

Well done!!! congratulations!!!

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Fantastic job!!! Congratulations! I can see your pretty face, now!

I’ve lost 74 pounds so far, but still am over-weight. I can’t wait to get to my goal. You’re such an inspiration to me!

• Annabelle77Annabelle77 Raw Newbie

Holy $#!+ girl! That is amazing! How different do you feel? You must feel so clean and light. I have some friends that struggle with weight (as do I) and I try to tell them that if you do the same things, you will be the same. If you make small changes, you will change slowly, but if you want to drastically change your body and your health, you’ve got to make drastic changes. Looks like that’s what you did.

Very inspirational!

• Extraordinary. You look beautiful…you must feel wonderful.

And BTW, Tomsmom, I agree with lulushka. 74 pounds is quite an achievement. Be proud!

• Gosh, thats a very visible change isn’t it?

I think you also looked gorgeous before though, especially in the moment of joy holding that lovely baby.

I am very impressed with your radiant skin… the perfect advert for raw :-) And such a happy smile to let us see the inside beauty too.