Raw Food and Fashion

I can’t believe I’m admitting this, but I’m watching this reality show called Stylista right now. I almost never watch tv, and I’m just clocking some brain dead time until my boyfriend gets back from a work dinner. Anyway, this show is a reality competition to see which of these young people will be the next fashion intern or something at Elle magazine. Their first competition was to make a breakfast tray for the editor of elle, Anne Slowkey (sp?). One girl had a big glass of almonds on her tray, and Anne said, “I only eat almonds if they are soaked overnight.” Then another girl served a big fruit tray and Anne said, “You should never mix melon with anything else.” And Dagny said, “Raw foodiest! Food Combiner!! We are everywhere!!!!” I’m so embarrassed for myself right now. ;)

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Oh no you didn’t!!!!! OMG!!!! Scary!!!!! I’m not sure whether to suggest you seek professional help or call for a vote to ban you from the site… we MUST protect the children from people like you… people like you who watch reality shows about fashion and scream out “Raw foodist” at the TV… you and those shows are subversive… sicko shows… they will be the death of the world.

A big ;)! teehee

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I guess I should be embarrassed too – I love Project Runway and I am going to admit it. I am so sad the season is over for now. But I am happy that the girl who won uses sustainable fabrics. :)