Hang in there!

shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

I’ve pretty much been yo-yo raw since December, and body brushing for a few months and noticed some major changes:

1. WAY whiter teeth

2. Slimmer waistline (yay!)

3. Stretch marks significantly faded (double yay!)

4. Cellulite practically gone

5. Much more knowledgable and caring about health issues and my body

So for anyone doubting the great effects of Raw foods, hang in there. It takes time but is well worth it. I can’t wait to see more changes in the future!

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Congratulations Valeria! And thank you so much for the encouragement. I really needed to read this today.

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Thank you! I’m so happy how more informed I’ve become about not only food and lifestlye, but products and consumer things in general!

Even if I’ve helped encourage one person, that makes me happy :)

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

This is the good thing about the raw lifestyle. We seem to want to clean up our whole act, not just the eating aspect. Keep up the good work and one day you can throw away that yo-yo.

• That’s way groovy, Valeria. Same here on all of those things! I didn’t even really notice my stretch marks fading, it’s as though one day they just disappeared. :D And for the first time in my entire life, I can actually think clearly. I can’t help but believe now that processed foods and the additives in them are really…DRUGS, like chemically mind-altering substances. It’s so creepy. I’m just so glad to have been informed, so I actually have the choice to be drug free. Mother Nature has all the feel good tools we need! :) Oooh, another change I’ve noticed is that I have much more endurance and strength. I swear, with each green smoothie I drink I grow stronger! POPEYE >]