Favorite green juice

Hey guys,

these days I am really into green juice. Its hot here, I find them very cooling, thirst quenching and just plain good.

Do you have favorite combos? And if so would you like to share them?

Currently my faves are Celery Cucumber and Lettuce, with an apple thrown in if my BF or others will be partaking.

Today I just made

Green beans, cucumber, pear juice. It was creamy tasting somehow and my bf asked me if there was almonds or cinnamon in it. You would think that green beans would be bitter juiced but instead they are soft, sweet and creamy tasting. With the residue I am experimenting with dehydrated veggie mush patties, seasoned with salt, sundried tomatoes, cayenne pepper, oil, onions. I mash it all together, shape them into patties and put them in a low low oven for 8-10 hrs. They come out mellow, flavorful and an easy meal all ready. Soooo if anyone would like to share their favorite green juice combos please, share. :). I am curious about nettle juice, dandelion, and other strong greens. Properties they may have even any info is welcome. :) Peace and blessings, I love being raw!

Comments

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

One of my favorites is kale and pineapple juice. Yum Yum!

• Hey spirited mama,

I will probably be able to get Kale or something close to it in the winter, they are still very seasonal in Italy (good thing!) and so broccoli, kale etc are available in winter and spring. Kale and Pineapple …can’t wait to try it :)

• Green juice? Does that mean that the foods have to have green on or in them? Or could it be any fruit/veggie?

Ive been making fresh orange juice and blending in some blackberries and strawberries, with 1 leaf of kale.

It makes my mouth tingle.