Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

raw folks in the NW?

seaweedseaweed Raw Newbie

Washington: Olympia, Tacoma?

Want to get together?!

Comments

• Hello!!

I am just getting started on the Raw thing, I am very brand new, but I am in Tacoma, and interested in meeting like minded people.

• seaweedseaweed Raw Newbie

hell yeah! let's hang out!

• I'm in Seattle but grew up in Puyallup/Bonney Lake. Nice to know there are other raw people close by!

• vegan2rawvegan2raw Raw Newbie

Hi

Were in Bellingham Wa almost in Canada hosting a potluck this Friday at the local co-op you should find a central place and do the same . . . Our group is now 27-36 people!!

• i'm in anacortes/ san juans.......solo rawbie.....looking to share the good times of raw

my friends appreciate "the art" that i make them but no one has jumped on

can't make the b'ham tonight but keep me posted please!!

i also love to come to olympia, and drive down there on sunday every month for a morning meeting, we could do dinner?

• PamPam

Seaweed, I believe that the moderator on Alissa Cohen's board (rawfoodtalk.com) is in Olympia. Her screen name is Rawkinlocs. I don't know her but if there are raw vegans there, she would know them. I just happened to notice that she is in Olympia because I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest (no longer there) and I know that Alissa is not there, so I wondered how they found each other.

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

I grew up in Puyallup too. I'm in Portland now.

• I am moving to Portland in February!

I have recently joined some groups on meetup.com:

click here

• I am Gig harbor,Wa. and want to know other folks down south here. I am Gig harbor area,so Tacoma,Lakewood,Puyallup folks would be great to communicate with.I am doing raw since Oct 2008 & want to be 100% in time.Any help ideas meetings south is up for me.I have Victoria B.Green for life and 12 Steps to Raw & a few great UNcook books too.And of course all the awesome recipes at this site :-) Dianne