Juicer for sale?

zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

If anybody has a juicer for sale (preferably masticating) that they would like to get rid of, and at a good price, I would love to take it off of your hands. I am getting more into juicing, and the HealthyJuicer that I just found is rather inefficient. I am a lady who likes good design and improved efficiency, so I would really like to upgrade.

Just getting that out there. I would really appreciate it if anybody . You could think of it as a good service...

Peace and blessing from a thirsty,

Z

Comments

• I know that Jack Lalanne juicers are probably not the best, but that's what I have because I am a poor college student and that's what I could afford. If you go to www.powerjuicer.com, you can order a juicer and break it into payments so it's really not that expensive. It's not a masticating one but it does juice. I have had no problems with mine and I feel like it really does get most of the juice out of the fruit and minimizes pulp. You're probably looking for something better but I thought I would throw it out there because it helped me!

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

I appreciate it. I am definitely looking for a masticating one though rather than centrifugal. Thanks for the pointer.