Self Healing Colitis and Crohn's, IBS, and IBD

zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

If anybody suffers from these I believe the best natural cure is David Klein's book Self Healing Colitis and Crohn's found at http://www.colitis-crohns.com/. The diet removes the irritating factors and makes it possible to heal. The book gave me hope and I have set goals regarding healing and I believe I will completely heal. I highly recommend it, as I went from a place of hopelessness to seeing progress in healing. I have been on the diet for about 2 weeks and my goal is to be completely healed in three months. I will post again when I reach my goals.

I wanted this information to be in the archives here so people can find a way to heal without as much struggling as I went though.

Comments

• Thank you. :)

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

ZINFANDEL - I am so glad you found something that is working for you.

• FeeFee Raw Master

Zinfandel - another book you might find useful is by Paul Nison called Healing Inflamatory Bowel Disease. I have both and this is much more strict than David Klein in the first instance - ie he says drink only green juice while you are bleeding/have mucus, but although I really want to do this when I have a flare up I find it sooo hard to just have plain greeen juice. I have to add apple or pineapple to be able to drink it.

I hope this helps and I'm glad that someone else has found David Kleins book.