Speedy Weight Loss...

Is it ok / safe / healthy for 100% raw obese individuals to be losing weight at a rate of 20 lbs per month? I'm kinda thrilled and scared at the same time... Thank you!

Comments

• wichtenwichten Raw Newbie

yes. i've read that if you're very overweight it is healthy to lose up to 4lbs a day if you go to a healthy raw lifestyle. Your body is getting all it needs and letting go of all it doesn't. congrats!

• 4 lbs a day?!! what's the daily regimen I want in!! I went and saw my doctor...not that Im really into mainstream medicine but figured Im 40 now and maybe I need to have some things checked out. The last few years have been very trying...had low back surgery from a fall down some stairs at work and had to deal with workman's comp and let me say those people are not nice by any means and I got so depressed...under WC your body is no longer your own...horrible horrible...if you don't exactly what they say you are non0compliant and they cut you off just like that!! Anyway I had been put under anesthesia @7 times during a 2 and half year ordeal...my weight went up, I now have hi BP, got very depressed and to top it all off I still have pain.

I am taking back my life but it's tough. I still am very sad feel like my life is turned upside down and kinda scared because physically I am not able to do my job 100%. I'm now a liability and it does effect my ability to get and keep work...I'm a union electrician actually only a third year apprentice...being female had it's own challenges but now an injured female is like double whammy.

Anyway I want to get the rest of my body stronger and healthier to make up for my back which is not fully functional. Any advice and info you can share I thank you for in advance

Peace to you all

Lo~