Breakfast Quantity

Hi all,

Just wondering how much and what everyone eats for breakfast. I'm curious, because I feel I graze all morning. I eat mostly fruit in the mornings, as I don't eat it during the rest of the day (my morning is from 5 am to 12pm).

This morning I had 1/2 c coconut, 1/4 c almonds, 1 green smoothie (spinach, papaya, pineapple), and 2 bananas. I'm just wondering if this is too much (I eat it spread out throughout the morning), but I feel I crave it all ! haha. I just concerned eating alot of nuts, because of the fat content. Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• I often have a green smoothie and half an avocado (in our out of the smoothie), which holds me pretty well. I think a bit of fat at breakfast is OK. Another filling option I like is soaked oat groats (not sure if raw) and banana, agave... and raw nuts or sunflower seeds. Really yummy and filling.

• ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

If I eat within 30min of waking up I get a serious nausea for a few hours, so you usually I let my stomach rest for about 1-2hours before eating breakfast, and by then I'm pretty hungry, so I eat when I'm at work, eating lots of dried fruits&nuts(need the energy, its a physical job), usually around 200grams of nuts, and about 300-400 grams of dried fruits.