remember dill sauce and zucchini spaghetti?

Does anybody out there remember the recipe for the zucchini pasta with dill sauce? It was one of the most popular recipes over the summer but it's disappeared from my favorite recipes in my profile and I can't find it under the search option (although I did find many tasty alternatives I wouldn't mind trying:)! Would greatly appreciate it if anyone can pass it on...thanks!

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Kellyne, we did loose some good recipes when Kandace and Ray upgraded the system. I started a thread (Recipes Lost in Cyberspace) several months back to hopefully provide one location for us to post those we have managed to "find". Shannsu was kind enough to email me several large files of GoneRaw recipes she has downloaded and organized for her use. There's one in there that seems to fit what you are looking for. I can't find it on the GoneRaw site using the searches, so I'm posting it on the "Cyberspace" thread. Please let us know if it is the one you were looking for. If it's not, perhaps someone else has it and will post for us.

Here's the link to the Cyberspace thread