Okay, this is really weird, can anyone help me?

Okay, so, my toe by my pinkie toe broke, it's now swollen blue and red. Now, the same very weird thing happened to my pinkie toe. It seems like the bone is pushing against my skin and I'm sure that it will soon feel really...ouchy. The thing is, I've never had a broken toe in my life and I haven't stubbed my toes in forever and I've been barefoot for the past week. What's going on? Has this ever happened to anyone before? It's kind of freaking me out.

Comments

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i've broken my toes over 10 times, but this situation reminds me of something that happened to my sister. she broke her ring finger and her pinkie finger ballooned up. it actually never got back to the original size and still looks swollen (she broke it about 8 years ago). whenever i break a toe, i usually just tape it to the one next to it. unfortunately, there's no quick fix to broken toes ( at least none that i know of). they just have to heal on their own.

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

It's amazing that we can figure out how to create a human embryo without sexual contact, yet we can't do more for a broken toe besides tape!

It may not help, but you could try anti-inflammatory foods like turmeric.