I need help finding a good Vitamin B12 supplement.

Hi,

I've just recently forayed into the raw vegan life style, Though I haven't completely gone %100 Raw, I've been doing an increasing amount of research on the

recommendation for B12 in the vegan lifestyle and as far as I know they suggest to take either Nutritional Yeast , Bee Pollen/Raw Honey or A Vitamin B12 Supplement. I have also acknowledged the fact that SBGA (Super Blue Green Algae doesn't process the Contents of the B12 Vitamin to it's fullest) So in a

way It'd be a diminishing value compared to say; Nutritional Yeast, Bee Pollen, etc,etc.

Though, one thing that has caught my attention is the fact that many people have said that a vast category of B12 Supplements contain Fecal Matters, (ie; intestines,kindeys,livers,lungs, etc.) and that in the up most way disgusted me. It also caused a somewhat great deal of speculation to whether I'm going

to find a supplement that's 100% (or Close) to the most pure containment available, also. With these pills/supplements that you've suggested, will their be any future problems that may dismay according to the ingredients of the supplements. I am just hoping their is an all natrual (or close) supplement which has

had a Perfect history and is derived near 100% of the positive bacteria which is called Vitamin B12.

Thank you all, I appreciate all answers.

Take Care,

-Josh

Comments

• http://www.iherb.com/Country-Life-Active-B-12-Dibencozide-3000-mcg-60-Lozenges/1637?at=0 ??

Something like that anyway.. Making sure its methylcobalamin or active b12 (not the cyano stuff), containing no animal products etc..

Sublingually means you put it under your tounge and it gets asborbed into the blood stream directly.

• RawaholicRawaholic Raw Newbie

I've read that both peruvian (red) maca and sprouted fenugreek seed are reliable and body absorbable sources of B12. I'm still doing some research on that to make sure this information is credible, but I figured I would mention it.

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Vitasunn Nutritionals makes a good sublingual tablet. All you need is a nibble.

• marriewmarriew Raw Newbie

You can try Super MIC B12, Lipotropic Liquid Supplement specially designed for Vegans, containing no animal products. It will give you desired results within a short span of time. You can check about the product from this link https://buymicb12.com/